Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT THE MOVIE


Yes we went on the first day Twilight came out. Not at midnight like Allie, Randi and Samantha, but at 4:40pm later that day.We proved the movie is for all ages. We had Grandma/GeeGee with us and Petra, Katie and Aunt Colleen and two of Petra's friends Mattie and Sherrie. It would seem very strange for us to take our picture while standing in line, if everyone around us wasn't doing the same thing. The movie was fun, but we decided that you really needed to read the book first to completely understand it.

5 comments:

Mamasita said...

so on a rating from 1 to 10 - how many fangs would you give this movie?

we do want to come for Christmas - looking for a deal on tickets now - don't send the present - I hope it works out - it would be really fun

Gayle

carolyn said...

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10!!
but i might be biased lol


allie

Josh and Rach said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there to go with all of you girls. I went Friday night too and I agree you had to read the book to enjoy it to the fullest.

carolyn said...

You don't know how sad we are that you guys aren't close enough to do this stuff with us. We are pretty crazy when it comes to this kind of stuff so the more the merrier!

Roskelley Ramblings said...

Cindy, my girls and I are going on Saturday so I will reserve my judgment until then. Does sound fun with the family all going together. I think all of us have read the book so we are good to go...