Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Allie's birthday

More of Allie's birthday! This is sheer indulgence on my part. We have enjoyed this last child so much. I will tell you she is grounded at the moment but it is just because she thinks at 17 we don't need to know where she is going. She had decided to go shopping with friends on their day off of school. Not a big deal, but when everyone was trying to get a hold of her she wasn't answering her phone, it's really loud in the Mall due to construction. Sounds like an excuse to me!! Anyway, to her shock when she finally answered her phone there were several angry people wanting to talk to her. So on to memories of better birthdays



This picture cracks me up, the three boys in the picture are still in our ward. Stewart and Tyler and Matt all go to Oakmont. All three of the girls have moved away. I should say all three of the boys are Seniors at Oakmont. This would be a fun picture to show them!





Allie and Grandma Roskelley have shared their birthdays for most of her life. Allie's is on the 7th and Grandma's is on the 12th.She loves it, she has always been very close to her Grandparents.






She decided on her 14th birthday to have a princess party, all the girls came and dressed up and Allie's sisters came and did hair and makeup. Then we took them out for ice cream. I thought they would say no to going out in these outfits, but no they loved it.
Here is her 16th birthday!! Neal was the only boy that would do all the crazy things with the girls. They had so much fun, we did a scavenger hunt in the Mall. We had so many people in on our adventure, it was a blast.
Now she is 17 and a Senior and ready to move on in her life. What will we do with all our time when we are not running around with Allie and her friends. (sleep comes to mind!!)

3 comments:

carolyn said...

mother if you are going to tell stories about me at least get them RIGHT!!! i was not at the mall i was at the movies and we walked around to all the stores that suround it! i have pictures to prove it ok and i did too answer the phone!!! u were just out of the loop i had it all figured out!! the only problem was i didnt tell you ok!!! thankyou!! oh and matt is not in our ward andi think he is a junior not sure but im almost positive because he was in averis history class but ya

allie

carolyn said...

Could that be my sweet child ranting and raving?? no, I don't think so, and yes dear you went to the mall with your Father and I as punishment for going to the movies with you friends without calling first. I believe this harsh comment could add another week to your grounding....hmmmm

Cammi said...

I can't believe I forgot you had a blog and I have been missing out on all of these fun pictures! I love Allie's birthday pictures. What fun celebrations you have! I remember the princess birthday. You are such a cute girl, Allie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!