Saturday, February 14, 2009

Couples Retreat

This almost looks like a fake background. I decided to see if I could get a picture of the snow falling. It was soooo cold standing out there but the view was so incredible I kept walking back out.

This was the entrance to the big lodge we were in for the event. It is huge and very nice.





Jeff and I were so in awe of all the snow. It snowed pretty much the whole time we were there.
We thought it was approprate that Linda and Grant were in room 309. Jeff and I were in the room across the hall, so fun!
Jeff thought it was fun so see how far he could slide, all I could think of was how I was going to get him to the hospital when he broke his leg.

3 comments:

susette said...

Okay, a couple thoughts here.
♦What significance is 309?
♦I think it's all that california blood in you that makes you think it's so cold here.
♦I'm really glad those long icicles didn't come down and knock you guys out.
♦I'm really happy that you didn't have to haul Jeff out on a stretcher.

It was very fun seeing you in Utah. Come back anytime dear.

Judy Stohl said...

I am glad you enjoyed the snow but I bet you were glad to be back in California?!?!?!

alliekat said...

your definatly a californian if you think 60 is freezing which i do i think anything below 70 is freezing so i dont think i would last long in the snow
and of course i want to go to idaho for college thats gonna be fun

allie