Monday, January 19, 2009

NO MORE TESTS!!

I am too old to take tests!! It does feel like I am 10 years old again and Mom is making me practice the piano or do my homework. I can think of a millions things that just have to be done before I can study.
The crazy guy in the hat was my instructor, he was a hoot, I do think I learned a lot from him mostly because he was always doing something crazy and that kept me from falling asleep! I was by far the oldest person in the room, it was interesting to see how fast or slow the younger people learned the material.
Well, I guess I have to go back to studying. I don't even want to sell Life Insurance, I just want to have my license to make me legal when I am talking to someone and I can give them advise on their application/policy.

2 comments:

susette said...

Cute picture, but try not to look too excited! Congratulations!! Hang in there friend, I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

Judy Stohl said...

Quite a character -- at least he wasn't boring!!