Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cookie "The Sister"

This is my little sister Cookie, she is not only the youngest of my sisters but the shortest. Dad would tell us "good things came in small packages" when referring to her.

We were all at the Temple to see my niece Sara get married to Gary Grey.

We were so excited to see them, but while waiting we were taking pictures of the family hanging around. Mom told me to make sure to get pictures of everyone. Every time I tried to get a picture of Cookie I got things like this!
Yes, she would do anything to not let me get a picture of her. So my niece Annaleesa and I were on a mission to get as many pictures of Cookie as we could. That is the problem with our family, just tell us we can't do something and it becomes a priority.


The cute girl next to Cookie, is my niece Bridget, so darling!! And very nice about letting me take her picture.

Yes, these are some cuties, in my defense most of these pictures are from Annaleesa, she is the best at sneaking up and snapping a picture.


She never saw the picture above coming!! I think she was watching her kids do something. Poor Cookie she should remember how crazy her family is.

P.S. I love the dress, so lots of pictures are good, right??

OK, not falling for that, then I am going with "Mom made we do it!"

4 comments:

Cookie said...

That is just mean! And you better watch out 'cause Sam looks like he is about to kill someone in that one picture.

carolyn said...

which picture!!

Cookie said...

The only one he is in. The second to the bottom

carolyn said...

THAT Sam, he does look like he might hurt someone!! He is so tall you forget to look up to see what is going on up there. How is the diet?? I am going strong!!