Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Adorable Noah

Everyone was getting their picture taken, or watching the pictures being taken, but Noah decided to check out the plants. He wasn't touching the plant, he was VERY close and you could tell he really wanted to get in there and check out that plant. Allie caught this picture of Noah, it perfectly describes his personality, he is so fun to hang out with, his mind never stops, but unlike his quiet brother or rowdy sister. Noah checks everything out and then will tell you how he thinks about it. I believe third children are the BEST!!

1 comment:

susette said...

annaleesa would kill me if I posted a picture of her in makeup and her hair all dolled up. Maybe I will have to just send one to your email address. I think I better ask her permission first. I still want her to be my friend, ya know?